6-hour private Old Delhi with Delhi temples and spiritual sites
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Make the most of Delhi and its culture and heritage in this day-long tour of Delhi which takes you to the narrow by-lanes and heritage sites in Old Delhi along with some of the must-visit temples (Lotus temple and Akshardham temple) in the city!
- Dive in the magical aura of the divine and learn the art of selflessness in your visit to the Sikh temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Delhi’s Largest).
- Explore Hindusim in your visit to the gigantic Akshardham temple (World’s largest Hindu Temple).
This exclusively designed full-day tour will start with your driver picking you up from your hotel at 9:00 in the morning. After getting briefed about the tour, travel towards the old city where you make your first stop at the grand Jama Masjid (the second largest mosque in India), a fine example of Mughal architecture.
Navigate through the crazy lanes and age-old bazaars of Old Delhi and make your next stop at a Gurudwara (Sikh temple). Learn about the beauty and selflessness of their culture and pay a visit to their community kitchen where thousands are fed every day without any cost! Post this, take a super fun rickshaw ride to Asia’s largest spice market, and get acquainted with a whole world of spices and herbs!
Follow your guide and travel to New Delhi to your next stop, Akshardham temple (the largest Hindu temple in the World), and explore the grandeur of the place. After this visit the Lotus temple (one of the most visited places around the world) to witness the mesmerizing beauty of the place!
Later on, visit the Birla Temple (Lakshmi Narayan temple) and learn more about the Hindu culture and its values.
And before heading back to your hotel, pay a visit to the serene Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Sikh Temple) and get a chance to learn all about the beauty of Sikhism and their selfless service in their community kitchen. At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you back at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a chauffeur-driven Wifi private vehicle.
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
- Bottled water
- We pick up all travelers
- We Pick from all hotels located in the Delhi region.
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship.
- Comfortable clothes with knees and shoulders covered at places of worship.