Jaisalmer: Evening Tour of Desert Camel Safari & Haunted Village of Kuldhara
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Enjoy the true experience of the desert with this exclusive tour which will take you to the abandoned and haunted village of Kuldhara followed by a desert safari on a fun camel ride post which a cultural Rajasthani evening and complimentary dinner will await you!
- Experience the vast and very beautiful Thar desert at sunset on a fun camel ride.
- Get a chance to visit the abandoned and haunted village of Kuldhara and learn some eerie unheard facts about this place!
- Enjoy a traditional Rajasthani evening of dance and music under the stars.
- Get a complimentary traditional Rajasthani Dinner and eat like a true king.
Experience the extremely gorgeous Thar desert in an experience like no other in this exclusive tour which not only takes you to the gorgeous golden land on a camel’s back but also lets you experience an evening of dance and celebration!
Your tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 3:00 PM in the day, post which you’ll enjoy a long drive to the outskirts of the Jaisalmer city before reaching your first stop at the Kuldhara village.
Abandoned and cursed for over 200 years, this haunted village of Kuldhara stands desolate to date and has its tale to tell. Experience this ghosted village before moving ahead to your desert safari experience.
Next up, get ready to explore the massive and extremely stunning Thar desert on a super fun camel ride. Spend some time in the desert with your camel and guide and witness the sun setting on this golden land. Post the sunset make your way back for a traditional Rajasthani cultural night with dance music and a scrumptious dinner to end the day!
Once you’re through, get escorted back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup & Drop off.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to Kuldhara village
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Additional Meals & beverages
- We pick up all travelers
- We Pick from all hotels/accommodation located in Jaisalmer
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The desert tends to turn cold at night and hence it is recommended to carry some warm clothes for the night.
Popular Tours similar to Jaisalmer
Old Delhi Walk with Akshardham Light & Water Show (Pick & drop included)