Angkor Wat: Guided Sunrise Tour, Thom City, Bayon Temple & Ta Prohm Temple Tour
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Explore Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world with a professional guide. Witness the magnificent sunrise in the company of only a handful of people. Followed by a visit to the grand Angkor Thom City, marvelous Bayon Temple, and jungle enveloped Ta Prohm for an ancient labyrinth-style photogenic session.
- Witness the beautiful sunrise & architecture at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Learn more about astronomy at this astronomical wonder.
- Know more about Hinduism & Buddhism at the Angkor Wat, the world's largest temple complex.
- Visit Angkor Thom City, Bayon Temple & Ta Prohm with an experienced local guide.
- Enjoy incredible views of Angkor
Explore the magnificent Angkor Wat around sunrise on this budget-friendly tour. Make an entrance at Angkor Wat complex in the early morning i.e. 4:30 AM with the guide. Witness the wonderful astronomically aligned sunrise from Angkor Wat. Then explore the interior of the massive temple, known for being the sacred world of Lord Vishnu. Discover the corridors, central chambers, and upper terraces. Feel the marvelous bas relief carvings. Listen to the stories behind the carvings from the guide. An English-speaking local guide will accompany the tour all the time. Gain knowledge of Cambodia's great Khmer Empire. We will stay here for 3 hours.
After breakfast outside Angkor temple, discover Angkor Thom City via South Gate. Angkor Thom was the capital city during the Khmer empire's rule. The city itself is a tale of grandness. We will stay here for 30 minutes.
The next stop is the wonderful Bayon temple, a richly decorated Khmer temple dedicated to Buddhism. See the beautiful multitude of serene and more than 200 stone faces over central towers. We will stay here for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Nature-enclosed Ta Prohm Temple, originally called Rajavihara is one of the most photogenic and atmospheric temples in Angkor. Ta Prohm was rediscovered by Henri Mouhot, a French explorer in a crumbling condition in the 19th century. This Bayon-style temple used to be home to more than 2000 Buddhist priests and monks. It was a Buddhist temple dedicated to the mother of King Jayavarman VII. Today, the Ta Prohm temple exists in pretty much the same condition in which it was found. Temple is popular among tourists for its majestic ancient appearance. We will stay here for 1 hour & 3 minutes. Then return to the hotel in Siem Reap.
- Tour of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Thom City & Bayon Temple
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking local tour guide
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Local tariff
- Temple's entrance fee i.e. $37 per person fee (valid for 2 days) for all temples.
- Food & beverages
- Any personal expenses
- We pick up all travelers
- Pick up Information: Pick-up & drop-off facilities will be provided from all hotels located in Siem Reap.
- No wheelchair accessibility
- Children under 5 years of age are not allowed on the tour.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Properly cover knees and shoulders for temple visit
Popular Tours similar to Siem Reap
Bhubaneswar: 3-hour Day Tour to Udayagiri-Khandagiri and Dhaula Hills