7-Days Fully Guided Private Tour of Golden Triangle by Car
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Experience India, its exceptional beauty, its rich culture, and heritage in this multi-day tour which will let you experience the best of India up-close and personal over a span of 7 days! Explore the heritage and crazy bazaars of Delhi, the amazingly beautiful Jaipur, and witness the Tajmahal, the symbol of love with a guide throughout!
Start and end in Delhi with an in-depth tour of the whole Golden triangle. Learn about the culture, the heritage, the rituals, and the rich history of this land where cows are worshipped and mysticism and magic flow in every nook and corner.
- Explore the by lanes and bazaars of Old Delhi historical monuments like Qutub Minar, India Gate, President house, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, and more in New Delhi.
- Fun rickshaw ride in the narrow by lanes of Old Delhi.
- Explore the stunning and magnificent structures of Jaipur including the Amer Fort, the Hawa Mahal (Palace of wind), and the city palace.
- Get a chance to visit the ancient town of Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the Ghost town.
- Witness the Tajmahal, the symbol of love and one of the seven wonders of the World, along with the Grand Agra fort.
- Travel in complete comfort with a chauffeur-driven car.
- Start and endpoint in Delhi.
Day1, New Delhi (Airport Pick-up & drive to your hotel)
Experience the best of India on a budget with our tour that will take you a good taste of what India has to offer. From the narrow bylanes and bazaars of Old Delhi, the architectural marvel of New Delhi, the indescribable Taj Mahal, to the majestic fort of Jaipur, this trip will introduce India to you in the most authentic way ever!
Your first day will include hotel check-in and a group meeting with your tour leader over dinner where you will be explained the detailed itinerary for the upcoming days along with some dos and don’ts for the trip. While we have designed the trip for you, you do get the freedom to include or exclude any site on your bucket list.
Day 2, Delhi sightseeing
Get ready to start your ultimate India trip on the second day starting with Delhi. Post breakfast, your guide will meet you at 8 AM at your hotel from where your tour will start. Start by visiting the grand and spectacular Qutub Minar (the tallest brick minaret in the World), the famous India Gate (the famous war memorial in Delhi), President House, Gurudawara Bangla Sahib (the most famous Sikh temple in Delhi), Agrasen ki Baoli ( a hidden gem of Delhi) and a walk through the by lanes of Old Delhi in a heritage walk.
This day-long tour will give you a good glimpse of and head-start for India and its history. By the end of the day (8-hours) you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Day 3, Delhi To Jaipur
A new day, a new destination. Start your day 3 with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, post which we leave for a scenic, long drive to Jaipur. Picking you up at 8 AM in the morning, drive by the scenic countryside to reach the pink city, Jaipur. It takes around 5 hours, gives or takes to reach Jaipur in between of which we stop for a tea/lunch/refreshment break as per your convenience.
Once you reach Jaipur, enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Your trip leader will be more than happy to help you to recommend some interesting/fun activities to do in the city.
Day 4, Jaipur Sightseeing
Let’s explore the pink city, shall we? Post breakfast, leave for a thorough exploration of this stunning city starting at 9 AM. Your first stop is going to be the extremely gorgeous and magnificent Amer Fort. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the fort is an architectural marvel with its stunning and breathtaking architecture.
Explore this grand fort post which you will be heading to the other highlights of Jaipur. Next in the line is the Jal Mahal or the Water palace (a unique, one-of-a-kind palace in the whole world!) witness this beauty from the outside post which you will head for the Hawa Mahal or the palace of wind. The most distinctive landmark of Jaipur, this intricately carved honeycombed palace has a history as interesting as its architecture.
After this, you will be exploring the stunningly gorgeous City Palace and the Jantar Mantar (one of the five astronomical observatories in India). You can ask for a lunch stop in between as per your convenience and post the whole sightseeing; you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Day 5, Jaipur to Agra
Get ready to cover the last leg of your tour with Agra as your next destination! Post breakfast, leave for Agra with a pit stop at the town of Fatehpur Sikri. At around 9, we leave for Agra in the middle of which we stop for exploring the exceptionally beautiful town of Fatehpur Sikri.
Also known as the Ghost town, the spectacular and impeccable architecture of Fatehpur Sikri will take you by surprise. Go on an extensive exploration of this ancient town while also witnessing the Buland Darwaza (the largest gate of Asia!)
Once you done here, you will head towards your hotel in Agra, where the rest of the evening will be at leisure.
Day 6, Agra sightseeing and Back to Delhi
Wake up super early as we will witness the breathtaking Tajmahal in the wee hours of the morning! Your guide will pick you up at 5:30 or 6 AM (depending upon the season). Witness this wonder of the world at sunrise and know the stories behind the making of this historical monument!
Once you are done taking the beauty of this memorial, head back to your hotel for freshening up and breakfast. Get ready to check out as after doing the Agra Fort, we shall leave for Delhi directly. Explore the Agra Fort, a palace that is rich in history and is one of the most glorious and important forts of India.
Explore this massive fort and learn more about the history and culture of India before bidding adieu to the city of Agra. We leave for Delhi around noon or 12:30 and you can ask for a pit stop for lunch if you wish! After reaching Delhi (it takes about 3 hours give or take), check-in at the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure.
Oh, by the way, we have a lot of local super-fun activities running in Delhi which you can be a part of too. Get your tour leader to tell you more about the same if you need it!
Day 7, Bidding adieu to Delhi
Post breakfast bid adieu to your tour leader and Delhi. If you wish for a cab service or any other help, your tour leader will be more than happy to accommodate you. We hope this weeklong trip with us will leave you with tons of memories to take back home and definitely wanting more.
- Meals (6 breakfast & 1 dinner)
- Accommodation (3-star property on twin-sharing basis)
- English-speaking live guide on all days
- Transportation via an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- Local rickshaw and tuk-tuk ride wherever required.
- Taxes, fuel, driver allowance
- Wi-Fi facility in the car
- Meals other than specified, alcohol, and other beverages.
- Entrance tickets of the monuments
- Camera fees
- Items of personal nature
- We pick up all travelers
- Our representative shall meet at the arrival gate of the Airport holding a name sign., Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), Airport Rd, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Insurance is not a part of the tour, but it is mandatory to have one and if you fail to provide one, you won’t be able to attend the tour.
- Air Tickets are to be borne by the traveler himself. (to and from the destination)
- Airport transfers aren’t a part of the package, but we do provide the service for which you need to inform the company beforehand.
Popular Tours similar to New Delhi
6-hours Half-day Golconda Fort & Qutub Shahi Tombs Tour with transfer
Sunset Dinner at Tonle Sap Lake, visit Floating Village, Rice Paddies, Lotus Fields, Crocodile & Fish Farm