Old Delhi Walk with Akshardham Light & Water Show (Pick & drop included)
0 / 5
Explore Asia’s largest spice market and the other bazaars of Old Delhi along with the beautiful light and water show at Akshardham on this exciting tour. Visit the grand Jama Masjid (India’s second-largest mosque), Sikh Temple in the old city and Akshardham (largest Hindu temple of the world) in an evening.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel Upto Cancel upto 24 Hours in advance for a full refund. Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
Meet your guide/driver from your hotel lobby and start your journey to Old Delhi in an airconditioned vehicle When you arrive in Old Delhi, make your first stop at Jama Masjid, a 17th-century mosque built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan Walkthrough narrow lanes of Old Delhi and learn about the significance of Old Delhi markets from your guide
Stop at one of the oldest shops in Old Delhi for trying local flatbread, popularly known as Parantha
Visit a Sikh temple, particularly famous for the execution of 9th Sikh Guru under the orders of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb Learn about the significance of the Sikh religion in India and their services to poor people Take a rickshaw ride and explore the spice market of Old Delhi, Asia’s largest spice market Get a chance to sample some spices, herbs, spices with your guide’s assistance
Dive to Akshardham Temple, a spiritual-cultural complex in Delhi to learn about the Hindu religion Admire the beauty of the temple complex through your eyes as photography isn’t allowed inside Take your seat and enjoy a light and sound show After the show, you will be dropped back at your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in an air-conditioned and Wifi equipped.
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
- Local snack tasting is known as Flatbread/Parantha.
- Light and sound show ticket at Akshardham
- Any other entry tickets/camera tickets.
- Any meals or drinks were other than specified.
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Delhi region.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at the place of worship.
- The dress code is smart casual.
- Water show that happens in the evening time is subject to availability of tickets.