Experience the diverse culture and heritage of the beautiful Lake city, Udaipur in this full-day tour which includes visiting centuries-old Nagda and Eklingji temples, the spectacular City Palace, gorgeous Saheliyon ki bari (gardens of maidens), a fun shopping experience followed by a serene boat ride at Lake Pichola.
Tour Duration: 10 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Explore the best of Udaipur, India’s very own Venice on this full-day tour of the city! Your tour will begin at 9:00 AM in the morning with your guide picking you up from your hotel Start your day on a beautiful note amidst fountains, lotus pool, marble elephants and flowers at the Saheliyon ki Bari (Garden of maidens) An 18th-century garden built for the queen and her maidens to spend some leisure time, the place is one the must-visit spot in the city!
Following this, dive deep in the history of the city with a visit to centuries-old temples of Eklengji and Nagda
• Pickup and drop from airport/hotel/railway station
• Sightseeing in a chauffeur-driven, private air-conditioned car
• English speaking live guide
• Entrance fee to the palace and garden (if the option is chosen)
• Boat ride
• All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel, and interstate taxes.
Pickup & Meeting Point