All Inclusive Private Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal from Delhi by Car
0 / 5
Explore the most iconic structure of India, the majestic Taj Mahal at sunrise in this day-long tour of Agra from Delhi. Along with this, get a chance to witness another Mughal architecture marvel, the grand Agra Fort.
12 Hours Days
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
Make the most of your time and money in this day-long trip to Agra which begins and ends in Delhi Your tour kick starts with your driver picking you up from your hotel at around 03:00 in a private, air-conditioned vehicle After a smooth-long drive, you’ll reach Agra around 06:15, just in time for a gorgeous sunrise view of the Taj Mahal! (it is believed that Taj turns to light pinkish shade at sunrise) Follow your guide inside the stunning marble mausoleum, where the graves of King Shahjahan and his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal remain today
Get acquainted with the unique facts and stories about the monument before heading to your next stop, Agra Fort
Known as the twin sister of the Taj Mahal, the Agra fort is yet another spectacular Indo-Islamic art and is just as spectacular to witness! Follow your guide as he will give you a thorough tour of this huge palace and get you filled with many-many interesting stories! After this early-morning expedition, relax for a while and have your breakfast at a multi-cuisine restaurant (at own expense) before heading back to Delhi at around 11:00
- Hotel pickup & Drop off from hotels in Delhi/NCR.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned.
- A private, live English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to all monuments included (depending upon the option chosen)
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Breakfast (when option is chosen)
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels/accommodation located in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram. IGI Airport Pick and drop also available without any additional cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered in all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed or covered at all places of worship.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.