From Jaipur: Half Day Tour of Amer and Nahargarh fort
0 / 5
Indulge in the rich cultural history of Jaipur with a trip two of the most stunning forts of the city! Visit the grand and splendid Amer fort and get up close and personal with the rich history of Rajput kings. Take a fun ride to reach the spectacular hilltop Nahargarh fort which overlooks the pink city!
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Explore the real Rajasthan and two of its most spectacular forts in this half-day tour of the city Your tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel in the morning around 9:00 AM Start your tour with a visit to the gigantic Amer fort
Comprising of an extensive palace complex, this gorgeous fort is built from pale yellow and pink sandstone along with white marble which is divided into four main sections Follow your guide as he takes you not only to the main spots of the fort but also to some of the hidden valleys and blind spots! Learn about the incredible architecture and history of the place
After a thorough exploration of the place, your guide will take you to the next destination, the Nahargarh fort Located on the edge of the Aravallis hills, this extremely spectacular and picturesque place consists of the stepwell, a sunset point, the main fort along with the newly constructed wax museum, and Sheeshmahal (palace of mirrors)
Once forming as a part of strong defense for the city, this fort now stands as one of the main architectural palaces to learn about the history and architecture Post a hearty exploration of both places your guide will drop you back at your hotel
- Hotel pickup & Drop off.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to all monuments included (depending upon the option chosen)
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Additional Meals & beverages
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Jaipur City.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered in all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed or covered at all places of worship.