From Jaipur: Ranthambore National Park-3 hour Jeep or Canter Safari
0 / 5
Get a chance to see the majestic and fierce Bengal tiger in its natural habitat on this adventurous day-long trip to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur. Spot leopards, sambar deer, Indian wild boar, striped hyenas, peacocks, crocodiles, nilgai, or blue bull this 4-hour long jungle safari in an open jeep.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel Upto 24 Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
Be one with nature and wildlife in this exciting and adventurous day-long trip to Ranthambore National Park which will begin and end in Jaipur Ideal for wildlife enthusiasts, the park houses the Royal Bengal tiger and was once the royal hunting ground for the royal family Still housing the royal fort and some of the ancient temples, the park is a home for mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, hyenas along hundreds of species of birds
Your tour will start after an early pickup from your hotel by your driver, followed by a comfortable 3-4-hour long drive to Sawai Madhopur
After reaching Ranthambore at around 1 PM, relax for an hour before starting your 4-hour long afternoon safari which begins at 2:00 PM Travel through the forest zone, in an open seater jeep along with an experienced naturalist guide who will explain to you the local flora and fauna as you move ahead
At the end of your safari, your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Jaipur You can request a halt while your way back for a dinner break We hope you’ll have a memorable and fun-filled experience in one of India’s most popular national parks
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park
- Entrance fee, Jeep safari, and naturalist guide at the national park
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Lunch (if the option is chosen)
- Bottled water
- Additional Meals & beverages
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Jaipur City.
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refund.
- The safari at the national park takes place in a 6-person jeep - guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September).
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Safari start times may vary by 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the season.