From Jaipur: 2 Days Ranthambore Tiger Safari with Transfers
0 / 5
Enjoy the untouched beauty of the jungle and the thrilling chance to site the royal Bengal tiger in this 2-day Ranthambore tiger safari which starts and end in Jaipur. Get a chance to see leopards, sambar deer, Indian wild boar, striped hyenas, peacocks, crocodiles, nilgai or blue bull and many other animals and birds in this jungle safari.
Tour Duration: 2 Days
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Experience nature and wildlife in this thrilling 2-day long jungle safari tour which is exclusively curated for all you wildlife enthusiasts out there! This 2-day long tour will start from Jaipur with your guide picking you up from your hotel at around 8:00 AM in the morning
After a comfortable drive of about 3-4 hours, you will reach Sawai Madhopur, where you’ll check in the hotel and after freshening up, you will start your first safari at about 2:00 PM Hop in your open-seater jeep and get ready to explore the mighty jungle along with your experienced naturalist guide
Earlier a hunting ground for the royal family, the Ranthambore National park still houses the royal fort along with some ancient temples The forest zone is a home for mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, hyenas along with hundreds of species of birds to locate
After a fulfilling safari of about 4 hours, you’ll come back to your hotel post which you can enjoy your leisure time to relax and call it a day Next day your safari will start early, about 5:00-5:15 AM in the morning with the rest of the itinerary remaining the same!
Once you’re done with the morning safari, grab some breakfast at your hotel and check-out, which your driver will escort you back to your hotel in Jaipur
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park.
- Entrance fee, 2 Jeep safaris, and naturalist guide at the national park.
- An English speaking live-guide.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Bottled water.
- Additional Meals & beverages.
- Any Meals during the trip.
- Hotel Accommodation.
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Jaipur City
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refund.
- The safari at the national park takes place in a 6-person jeep - guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September).
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Safari start times may vary by 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the season.