From Jaipur: 2 Days Ranthambore Tiger Safari with Transfers
0 / 5
Enjoy the untouched beauty of the jungle and the thrilling chance to site the royal Bengal tiger in this 2-day Ranthambore tiger safari which starts and ends in Jaipur. Get a chance to see leopards, sambar deer, Indian wild boar, striped hyenas, peacocks, crocodiles, nilgai or blue bull, and many other animals and birds in this jungle safari.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel Upto 24 Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
Experience nature and wildlife in this thrilling 2-day long jungle safari tour which is exclusively curated for all you wildlife enthusiasts out there! This 2-day long tour will start from Jaipur with your guide picking you up from your hotel at around 8:00 AM in the morning
After a comfortable drive of about 3-4 hours, you will reach Sawai Madhopur, where you’ll check in the hotel and after freshening up, you will start your first safari at about 2:00 PM Hop in your open-seater jeep and get ready to explore the mighty jungle along with your experienced naturalist guide
Earlier a hunting ground for the royal family, the Ranthambore National park still houses the royal fort along with some ancient temples The forest zone is a home for mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, hyenas along hundreds of species of birds to locate
After a fulfilling safari of about 4 hours, you’ll come back to your hotel post which you can enjoy your leisure time to relax and call it a day The next day your safari will start early, about 5:00-5:15 AM in the morning with the rest of the itinerary remaining the same! Once you’re done with the morning safari, grab some breakfast at your hotel and check-out, which your driver will escort you back to your hotel in Jaipur
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park.
- Entrance fee, 2 Jeep safaris, and naturalist guide at the national park.
- An English speaking live-guide.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
- Bottled water.
- Additional Meals & beverages.
- Any Meals during the trip.
- Hotel Accommodation.
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Jaipur City
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refund.
- The safari at the national park takes place in a 6-person jeep - guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September).
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Safari start times may vary by 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the season.