8-hours Full Day Tour of Bhubaneswar including Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
0 / 5
Make out the best of Bhubaneswar city in a single day with a full-day tour. See the various colors of the city, from temple sighting to caving tours including the peace pagoda and the state museum.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel Upto 24 Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
This exclusive full-day tour will start with your driver picking you up from your hotel at 9:00 in the morning Bhubaneswar is known to be as the beloving city to Lord Shiva After getting briefed about the tour, proceed to visit the two oldest temples in the city
Linagaraja Temple, also the largest temple in the city, is believed to have the self-originated lingam of Lord Shiva Followed with it, visit the other old town Parsurameswara Temple It represents Lord Shiva as one of the avatars of Vishnu
The trip continues with the visit to two adjacent hills, an abode to numerous caves Udayagiri and Khandagiri caves were formerly known as Cuttack caves and are believed to be the place to stay for Jaina monks Behold the stories of these caves through their unique architecture
Later move to visit the Dhauligiri Shanti Stupa (White Peace Pagoda), built on Dhauli Hill located on the banks of Daya River It also has a Buddhist shrine and is home to the enlightening story of King Ashoka The next stop will be at the Odisha State Museum It was originally built in the year 1932 by some famous historians and professors Divided into eleven sections, it depicts the history, art, architecture, manuscripts, epigraphy, and a lot to fill the pockets of knowledge
Lastly, we will visit Bindusagar Lake for a relaxing end to a memorable day with cool breezes Your driver will drop you back at your hotel
- Hotel Pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fee at required attractions (one-time).
- Any Kind of Meals.
- Items of personal nature and anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Pickup & Meeting Point
We Pick from all hotels located in Central Bhubaneswar
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed at all places of worship. They will be safely stored for you
- Travelers must have a moderate level of physical fitness.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun protection, and scarves for ladies are recommended.