Full Day Tour of Taj Mahal from Delhi by Car
0 / 5
Explore Agra in comfort and luxury to witness the magnificent and gorgeous Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World along with the gorgeous Agra Fort in this day-long excursion which starts and ends in Delhi.
12 Hours Days
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Hours in Advance before the tour start time for a full Refund.
Explore and get the best of your Agra trip by exploring the supremely gorgeous Taj Mahal and the grand Agra fort at your own wish Begin your excursion with a pick-up from your hotel in Delhi NCR or Airport anytime between 05:00- 10:00 A M
After reaching Agra, you’ll meet with your private guide who will take you to your first destination, the gorgeous Taj Mahal! Built-in the 17th century by Mughal emperor, Shahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the monument today stands as a symbol of eternal love around the globe Follow your guide as he will tell you the intricate details about the history of this stunning mausoleum and after this tour, head towards your next destination, the Agra Fort Another majestic creation of the Mughal reign, built by emperor Akbar, this fort has a lot of art, history, and culture to offer you! Once you’re through with the tour, you can stop for lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense), post which your chauffeur will escort you back to your hotel in Delhi
- Hotel pickup & Drop off from hotels in Delhi/NCR.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned, Wifi equipped vehicle.
- A private, live English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to all monuments included (depending upon the option chosen)
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes.
Pickup & Meeting Point
Pick up and drop-off provided from all hotels located in Delhi/NCR region.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered in all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed or covered at all places of worship.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.